AzCare offers opportunities through the entire UK to, for whom we provide live-in care professionals to support their clients.
As an AzCare professional carer will be supported throughout your career whilst working for a well-established, trusted and respected organisation. We only accept the best, those that can represent AzCare and make a real difference to the lives of people across the UK.
Live inn Care at home jobs
Every day is unique when you work for AzCare, but the one thing that never changes is the support that you receive from us, we will be there to support you so that you can be there for our agency clients and their clients.
The benefits of becoming a live in carer
- Become a member of a caring, supportive, and well-established team.
- Job satisfaction, knowing your making a real difference.
- 24/7 support.
- Varied and exciting care roles.
- Carer and client referral scheme – earn up to £100 per referral!
How much will I earn working for AzCare?
The amount you can earn will depend on how many weeks you work, along with the level of care and support that is required by a client.
Clients who wish to employ a carer mainly for companionship pay towards the lower end of the scale. In contrast, clients who require a significant amount of personal care and more complicated situations pay towards the higher end of the range.
Depending on the individual requirements of the client, we will always inform you of the suggested fee before you begin work – so you still have the choice to accept the job role or not.
Start your AzCare application:
- A completed application form found here
- Proof of your right to work in the U.K. – Passport, Home address etc
- You must NOT have a criminal record.
- All our carers are self-employed and responsible for their tax and N.I. Contributions. You will need to demonstrate registration with HMRC.
- A transferable enhanced DBS (if you don’t have one, we can help you get one)
- Drivers licence (if the client requires a driver)
- Contact details from at least two professional references
- You must be willing to participate in training and want to achieve excellence in care delivery.
- Mandatory training (Required)
The roles available include:
- 24 Hour live in care jobs
- Assisted living care jobs
- Elder live in care jobs
- Live in care at home jobs
- Live in care for couples’ jobs
- Waking nights live in care jobs
AzCare opportunities for you.
AzCare operates throughout the UK providing live care services to a wide range of care providers for their clients including younger people, respite care and holiday packages. We can work with you to help you find a role in an area of interest for you, allowing to achieve your dream role with AzCare.