AzCare Night Service
AzCare provide agencies with dedicated care professionals who provide a range of services to aid your clients sleep throughout night, tailored to each individuals’ requirements.
During Waking Nights, our expert carers are always on call being alert and making sure your clients are sleeping or resting while remaining safe and secure. Our carers can offer as much support as required from basic through to complex needs working shifts that match your clients sleep pattern.
On a Sleeping night, our carer professionals are on hand in the client’s home to be called upon as required. You or your client provide a bed for our carer, but you have the peace of mind, that there is always someone on hand if required.
The best care for your clients when they need it most
AzCare are dedicated to providing you the best service from our expert care team who work to ensure your clients safety, comfort and happiness at all times. As an agency we pride ourselves on our team and we follow stringent recruitment and training procedures to ensure they remain the very best.
- All our team are recruited through a rigorous process including an enhanced CRB check.
- We can provide fully trained specialist carers who are able to support complex and critical conditions including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia care.
- Our team of carers are fluent English speakers.
- All our team receive regular reviews and training that ensures we remain CQC compliant and allows them the support they need to carry out their role to the best of their abilities.
- Every care package and carer is supported by our on-call support team who are on hand to ensure every client and carer is fully supported.
AzCare provides agencies and healthcare professionals throughout the UK with qualified, vetted, and experienced live-in care professionals who are ready to support your individual clients with the highest levels of care.
Our service allows you to focus on growing your core business without the stress or expense of recruiting or training live-in care professionals. Call our team today to discuss how we can support your agency to support your client’s needs.